- Embalming is routinely not required.
- There are typically no regulations regarding caskets.
- No state requires liners or vaults.
- Grave markers are not required.
- Burials on private property are normally allowed, with a few reasonable guidelines.
As a free-lance writer, my goal is to challenge my readers to "think outside the box" regarding nationalism, conventional medicine, institutional "church", traditional Western lifestyle and more. Please join me every Thursday as I re-evaluate those issues which are typically so deeply ingrained that most of us never consider questioning them.- Bonnie